Accounts Receivable Clerk
Taranis Contracting Group Ltd. is currently seeking an organized hardworking individual to fill the position of Accounts Receivable Clerk.
- Act as the primary contact for invoicing
- Conduct collection calls to obtain payment for outstanding receivables and respond to customer
- Inquiries regarding payment
- Investigate and reconcile discrepancies on accounts
- Reconciliation of material and rental tickets
- Prepare quotes for small quantity aggregate sales
- Participates in daily operations meetings
- Ensure compliance with procedures
- Maintaining confidential records
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
- Three to five years’ experience in a related role and/or a diploma in a related field would be considered an asset
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to meet deadlines and multitask
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal are essential
- Experience with spreadsheet and accounting software
- Wage commensurate with experience and education
- Please indicate your salary expectations in your application
Qualified applicants can submit an application by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your submission, please be sure to indicate the position to which you are applying.
Taranis Contracting Group Ltd. is a Canadian group of companies offering services in construction, demolition, excavation and maintenance to clients in a variety of sectors. For more information on our company visit www.taranis.ca.