Auto Body Technician
We are currently seeking a permanent, full time Auto Body Technician to perform repairs and refinishing to our fleet of trucks and heavy equipment. If you are reliable, hard-working and enjoy a fast-paced work environment, we want to hear from you.
Based in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Taranis has built a solid reputation by providing industry-leading performance to clients in a variety of sectors. Taranis offers a wide range of services including road building, heavy construction, excavation, maintenance and demolition.
- Remove and replace damaged sections, including bumpers, fenders, grilles and trim
- Grind, sand, buff and prime refurbished and repaired surfaces
- Hammer out or patch dents and other minor body damage
- Fit, attach and weld replacement parts into place
- Install and weatherproof windows and windshields
- Apply new finish to restored body parts
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
- Perform all duties in accordance with the company health & safety regulations
- 2-3 years’ experience
- Ability to follow instructions
- Maintain constant awareness of surroundings
- Attention to detail
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity
- Basic reading and math skills
- Problem solving skills
- Job task planning and organizing
- Ability to lift and carry up to 90 pounds
- Able to perform general physical activities such as standing for extended periods, bending, crouching, kneeling, pushing, pulling, etc., as required
- Must be fluent in English – speak, read and write
- Valid Driver’s Licence in good standing
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Commensurate with experience
Anticipated Start Date
Qualified applicants may submit their resume via
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail or In Person – 1473 Rosslyn Road, Thunder Bay, Ontario P7E 6W1
- Fax - 807.475.5456
We thank you for your interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Taranis is committed to the principles of employment equity and encourages applications from all qualified individuals.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available upon request.