Excavator & Loader Operators
If you have experience operating loaders and/or excavators; we want to hear from you.
Based in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Taranis has built a solid reputation by providing industry-leading performance to clients in a variety of sectors. Taranis offers a wide range of services including road building, heavy construction, excavation, maintenance and demolition.
- Operate equipment to excavate, crush, move and load material, performing all duties in accordance with company health & safety regulations
- Basic preventative maintenance and cleaning of equipment
- Complete daily inspection checklists
- Other related duties as required
- Good command of the English language (written & spoken)
- Valid drivers’ license and reliable form of transportation
- Ability to work independently
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Preference will be given to applicants with Surface Miner Common Core training
- Previous experience working in a quarry or sand & gravel pit would be beneficial
- Full time - seasonal
- Salary commensurate with experience
Anticipated Start Date
Qualified applicants may submit their resume via
- Email – email@example.com
- Mail or In Person – 1473 Rosslyn Road, Thunder Bay, Ontario P7E 6W1
- Fax - 807.475.5456
We thank you for your interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Taranis is committed to the principles of employment equity and encourages all qualified individuals to apply.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available upon request.