We are currently seeking a permanent, full time Lube Technician to service our fleet of trucks and heavy equipment. If you are reliable, hard-working and enjoy a fast-paced work environment, we want to hear from you.
- Perform lube service
- Check fluid levels
- Oil changes
- Replace oil, air and fuel filters
- Work performed in shop or field
- Perform all duties in accordance with the company health & safety regulations
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Ability to follow instructions
- Attention to detail
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Basic reading and math skills
- Problem solving skills
- Job task planning and organizing
- Able to perform general physical activities such as standing for extended periods, bending, crouching, kneeling, pushing, pulling, etc., as required
- Must be fluent in English – speak, read and write
- Valid Driver’s Licence in good standing
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Competitive compensation package
- 40 hours per week – 4:00PM – 12:30AM – possible Saturday shift during peak construction season
- Salary - $13.00 - $15.00/hour, dependent on qualifications
Anticipated Start Date
Qualified applicants may submit their resume via
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail or In Person – 1473 Rosslyn Road, Thunder Bay, Ontario P7E 6W1
- Fax - 807.475.5456
We thank you for your interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Taranis is committed to the principles of employment equity and encourages applications from all qualified individuals.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available upon request.