Quality Control Lab Technician
If you have experience in aggregate sampling and testing; we want to hear from you.
- Responsible for the testing and inspection of road construction materials, including but not limited to Hot Mix Asphalt and Granular Material
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be safety and quality oriented and comply with all company safety policies and procedures
- Knowledge of aggregate sampling and testing
- Experience working in a construction environment
- CCIL certification an asset
- Knowledge of OPSS and Municipal standards
- Familiar with MTO sampling and testing practices
- Valid driver’s license
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have excellent written and organizational skills
- Must be fluent in English – speak, read and write
- Hard-working, reliable, punctual and a strong work ethic
- $15.00 - $20.00/hour, dependent on experience
- Seasonal employment
Anticipated start date
Qualified applicants may submit their resume via
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail or In Person – 1473 Rosslyn Road, Thunder Bay, Ontario P7E 6W1
- Fax - 807.475.5456
We thank you for your interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Taranis is committed to the principles of employment equity and encourages all qualified individuals to apply.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available upon request.