We are currently seeking a highly motivated, reliable person to keep our shop area clean and orderly. If you are hard-working and possess a good work ethic, we want to hear from you.
Based in Thunder Bay, Taranis has built a solid reputation by providing industry-leading performance to clients in a variety of sectors. We offer a wide range of services including road building, heavy construction, excavation, maintenance and demolition.
- Keep the shop area clean and organized:
- Sweep, mop and/or vacuum floors and stairways
- Wash countertops, walls and windows
- Gather and empty trash
- Clean lunchroom and restroom - restock supplies as needed
- Other related duties as required
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or need for repairs
- Perform all duties in accordance with company health & safety regulations
- Ability to follow instructions
- Attention to detail
- Basic reading and math skills
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 23kg (50 lbs)
- Able to perform general physical activities such as standing for extended periods, bending, crouching, reaching, pushing, pulling, etc., as required
- Good command of the English language (written & spoken)
- Valid class G Driver’s Licence in good standing
- Must have own vehicle
- This position is full-time – Monday to Friday – 8:00AM – 4:30PM
- Salary - $14.00 - $16.00/hour, commensurate with experience
Anticipated Start Date
Qualified applicants may submit their resume via
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail or In Person – 1473 Rosslyn Road, Thunder Bay, Ontario P7E 6W1
- Fax - 807.475.5456
We thank you for your interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Taranis is committed to the principles of employment equity and encourages all qualified individuals to apply.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available upon request.