We are currently seeking a highly motivated, reliable person to work with our fleet of trucks and heavy equipment.
Based in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Taranis has built a solid reputation by providing industry-leading performance to clients in a variety of sectors. Taranis offers a wide range of services including road building, heavy construction, excavation, maintenance and demolition.
- Responsible for obtaining pricing and ordering parts and supplies
- Arrange for shipping or pick up
- Help stock parts and maintain inventory
- Type and perform light clerical tasks (data entry)
- Verify packing slips for accuracy
- Complete all duties in accordance with company health & safety regulations
- Report directly to the Fleet Services Manager
- Other related duties as required
- Strong organizational skills - capable of multitasking
- Work well under pressure - ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Work well independently
- Technical knowledge and familiarity of automotive parts an asset
- Good command of the English language (written & spoken)
- Full time employment
- Salary commensurate with experience
Anticipated Start Date
Qualified applicants may submit their resume via
- Email – email@example.com
- Mail or In Person – 1473 Rosslyn Road, Thunder Bay, Ontario P7E 6W1
- Fax - 807.475.5456
We thank you for your interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Taranis is committed to the principles of employment equity and encourages all qualified individuals to apply.
Reasonable accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available upon request.